Monday, November 14, 2011

Limited Supplies Round Two

I was working on this card a week ago before the rubber stamp show when I had no rubber or ink. So it is a little late getting posted but I had fun with it and may use it for my granddaughter who will love the little 'snowglobe' snowman.



That was my starting point and then I chose coordinating c/s, dp, trim and a label/sentiment. This was fairly simple to do, as most of the elements are from K&Co who coordinates their products so seamlessly.




The card base is Core-dinations canvas texture Merry. The ivory satin ribbon is from Michaels. The vanilla c/s for the small mats is SU. To create those mats, I used a washer from the small tool kit we have here in the condo. With a pencil in the centre of the mat, I ran it around the outer edge of the Happy Holidays label. It gave me a perfect 1/4" mat. I made a second one to layer behind the snowman snowglobe.
The candy cane trim came in a separate package of borders and trims.

That is about it. I hope my DGD likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment