Saturday, November 19, 2011

Peace & Joy - Clean & Simple

This is a  quick card that is great for making multiple quantities of and also great for mailing.

The card base (5 1/4" square) is textured olive c/s, and the strip of DP is from a package of retired paper. I used smooth white c/s and the snowflakes #2  die and attached the snowflake to the DP with a red brad before adhering the strip to the card.

More white c/s stock and another retired product, a sizzlet that actually says 'peace&joy&love&hope' (I think) but I only die cut the first half. I added the little knot of narrow red grosgrain ribbon and used Tombo glue to attach the words.

All products are Stampin'Up!

Easy peasy. Well I am off to a card class in Chandler today so I have to get going. It is a long haul over there for 9 am. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment