Monday, November 28, 2011

glittery snowflakes

 Well, our time in sunny AZ is starting to wind down and I have already begun to pack up my supplies in anticipation of our departure. So what I have for you today is on of my Christmas cards that I am mailing out to friends this year, an easel card.


I began with a white card base that is 5x5". I then cut a 5 1/4" square of the K&Co glitter c/s and rounded the corners. The snowflake was die cut using the snowflakes #2 die from SU, and white c/s. 
The beautiful border was created with the 'around-the-page' punch set, Large double arches, by MS, and a 6" square of white c/s.
The mirror snowflake embellishment is by recollections from Michaels. I added a rhinestone with crystal effects.                                                            
Inside, I attached a band of glitter that was punched with the same double arch punch. Then I adhered another mirror snowflake and rhinestone.                     As you can see, I made this style in all three colours of glitter paper included in this wonderful K&Co pad of papers





No comments:

Post a Comment