Thursday, November 3, 2011

Getting Ahead of Myself

I have some posts saved and my plan was to eke them out over my stay here,  I don't expect  to do much card making during my 5 weeks in Arizona.Because of the fact that we go back home for 10 weeks and then return here in Feb. I don't tend to drag all my supplies here for the shorter stay; therefore, the reduced output.  However, I am so happy to be back blogging, I find I can't wait for a couple of days to post another entry. What can I say?

I was just listening to the weather report as I typed this entry. They are talking about very high winds and possible reduced visibility here in the valley tomorrow. I guess I will be staying close to home. This will be a new experience for me. . I  want to push myself to try a couple of  'limited supply' cards. I have one box of papers and a drawer of very assorted accessories (only black ink and no stamps!) so we will see what I can come up with. Should be interesting.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Judi!!! It was super nice to meet you and Im sure you were super tired after two days!!! lets keep in touch here in the valley.....you made a beautiful card! I also admire you teaching all those ladies to make those beautiful flowers! If you dont belong to scrapbook.com....join it and look for me kaye222....then Private Msg me and we can exchange info to stay close here! ...hugs!! Lisa Blastick

    ReplyDelete