Thursday, September 22, 2011

Prairie Girl at Heart

Well you can move the girl from the prairie, but you can't take the prairie out of the girl. When I saw this Hero Arts stamp, I could not resist. There are few sites in the fall as lovely as ripened wheat rippling against a clear blue sky.

Where I purchased the stamp, there was a card on display that I cased. I do not know the name of the artist to give credit to, but if you are she, or you know who she is, please let me know so that I can acknowledge her.

The base is the Bazzil c/s with the beautiful pearlescent sheen. I sponged a bit of daffodil ink in the top right, some baja breeze on the top left, and pearl pizzazz along the bottom. (SU inks)  Then I stamped the image using Versamark, and I embossed it with 'chunky indian gold' ep from B&J's Art Stamps. The words (from Stampendous) were stamped and embossed on white c/s and die cut with Spellbinder's label 4 die. I popped it up with dimensionals, added some gold rhinestones, and attached the finished panel to a white card.

This would be a great card to send to someone who is in a funk or is struggling in some way. I love the message.

Okay, I am off to prep for my first of two stacks on Sunday. 



1 comment: