Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stick 'em Up!



It is another beautiful morning in AZ and we are preparing to spend the day on Lake Saguaro on a party barge with 3 other couples. But I wanted to get this card posted so that I could mail it to my DIL en route.


It is a CAS and came together quickly. I started with the wonderful peel-and-stick outline stickers (brand?) which I put on some beautiful origami paper that I had in my stash. Then I fussy cut around the outer edges. You can see how pretty the origami paper is in the close up. It has subtle gold touches that don't show up in the photos.


The rose coloured mat is also a leftover I found in the scrap pile. The borders and greeting, also peel-and-stick, are Starform.

This card was as quick to make as it was to describe. I have a large stash of these stickers and they come in very handy when I need to make a card in a hurry.

A bit of the two papers and a piece of the border make up the inside.

Happy Birthday Deyrdre.

No comments:

Post a Comment