Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ain't Misbehavin'...


Well maybe a little. I did get one of the sewing jobs done that was on the list. The rest are patiently waiting for me while I make cards. 





My card today is made using designer papers from a pad by Die Cuts With a View called Global Treks. It does have a bit of an exotic feel that called to my wanderlust.

I began with a 5x7" card base made from SU's naturals ivory. The trim, smaller mat and back layer of the medallion are all from a textured c/s that may be Bazzil (?).The colour is Sandstorm - more thoughts of places far away. The red layer of the medallion is SU's Red Riding Hood. I uses SB's Parisian Accents and Motifs dies to cut the trim and medallion. All the design paper is DCWV and I added some golden 'rhinestones' and raised the medallion with dimensionals.



Oh yes, I forgot that I used a Mojo Monday sketch as a guide line for the layout. Notice I used the word guideline, but then, that is what they are there for.   




No comments:

Post a Comment