Saturday, January 18, 2014

One For The Mail

Yes indeedy, I decided to make a card the would go through the mail in a regular envelope with no extra postage. This is hard for those of us who are addicted to our embellishments.


Once again I went to my favorite papers with the Heartfelt collections. And I decided to stay with HFC all the way.

There is not much to explain here. I did smudge the greeting the first time I stamped it and that led to an opportunity to improve the overall design with the oval die cuts.

I just got a parcel in the mail from HFC, with some of their newest papers, stamps and dies. So I suspect you will see something with these products. Meanwhile, take some time to get your fingers inky.

Stamps: HFC Heartfelt Expressions.
Papers: Recollections card base, Stampin'Up! ivory, HFC burst of splendor.
Dies: HFC decorative lattice swirl, Spellbinders classic ovals.
Ink: Archival coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment