Monday, January 27, 2014

A Little Rusty

I had some extra time today after my 3 hour golf lesson and before picking up my husband at the airport so I threw this little number together.



I jest, but actually, this one did come together very quickly. I had purchased the lace and flowers together a couple of weeks ago and had them laying on my work space waiting for my inspiration. I pulled out my packages of Heartfelt Creations papers and came up with one from the Antiquity collection.




I think this card took about 45 minutes to design which is some kind of record for me!  :)   I had one flower leftover from the package and already have the next card started in my head. I may have to pick up some more flowers in this color, which I just love, as I have a couple of other color combinations I want to try. And isn't this crocheted lace just gorgeous?



Stamps: Grand Birthday Sentiments
Paper: HFC Antiquity Collection, ivory and rust  c/s papers from my stash.
Dies: SB Labels 8 and Decor Labels 8
Inks: Color Box brown, VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Other: Petaloo flowers and lace


No comments:

Post a Comment