Monday, January 27, 2014

I Heart This Color Combination

Good morning everyone. I have a creation today that just makes me smile.


I still had all these papers on my work space from last week when I was working on the JRS color challenge. I was about to put them away when it occurred to me that they would make a perfect Valentine. As I needed to get one made up quickly to get into the mail back to Canada, this is what I came up with.



It is pretty straight forward. In addition to being flat (easy to mail) and cheerful, I also like the unusual  colors for a Valentine. The little hearts on the front and inside of the cards all were die cut from the center of one of the larger dies in the set.

 I am pretty sure my grand daughter will love this one.















Get busy making those Valentines. The day will sneak up on you before you know it. Have a great day and get your fingers inky.

Stamps: an unknown stray from my stash
Papers: Graphics 45 Secret Garden, Bazzil peach, blue, and red c/s , SU white c/s.
Dies: SB Lace Hearts, HFC Timeless Amour, Decorative Lace Border, and a retired set (the two corner dies).
Inks: Ranger Distress Fired Red Brick




1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be late. Love your card! So many different hearts and they are each one so pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete