Monday, July 22, 2013

Delicate Asters

Wow. We had a terrific thunderstorm here overnight. It is not very often I am awakened by a storm, but last night's was a doozy.

Today, I am showing you a card I CASEd from a blogger I admire - Glenda Brooks.


In my version, I have not used any stamps - I do not have the newest ones that Glenda used, though they are on my wish list -so I substituted a fussy-cut floral element from one of the papers in the Delicate Asters collection from Heartfelt Creations.

In fact, I used almost the entire 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper in the making of this card. As well, I attached one of the AC sized labels from the same collection to the inside where I will add a greeting at a later date. It is an exact duplicate of the whole 12 x 12 sheet, which is very cool, design wise. It makes putting a coordinated card together so very easy.

 I also used some whisper white c/s (SU), and the following dies from Spellbinders: Bracket Borders 1, and Fancy Lattice.

I may have mentioned before how much I love the papers by HFC. They have become my fall back   patterned papers these days. However, I have an   idea in my head for creating my own paper. I will   work on it today and see how it goes. You may or may not see the results here soon, but I promise you will see me again this week before I leave for my trip to the coast to visit my daughter.                             





No comments:

Post a Comment