Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Regarding Age....

This card is a complete CASE from my friend, Lisa's card on her blog here. I loved the colours she chose and stayed with that same palette.

I decided on a square card because I had some purchased black card bases in my stash. The background paper is from Graphics 45, as is the sea horse tag on the lower left.


The three die layers in vanilla and black (SU cardstock and some textured Coredinations ivory) are Spellbinders; Floral ovals and Fleur de lis squares.

I created the sentiment on my computer using two different fonts and printed it on to the vanilla cardstock before cutting it with the die. As you will notice, this is completely CASEd from Lisa.

The pretty flower is by Spare Parts, and all the pearls are  by Recollections. The brad  (Vintage by Creative Charms - avail. thru Heartfelt Creations) originally had a gold rhinestone in the center but I popped it off and replaced it with the pearl. A touch of vanilla organdy ribbon was the final touch.

Inside, I added a square of the textured ivory C/S and a band of the patterned paper.



I will be back again soon, as I have been playing with my newly upgraded MDS from SU and have several computer hybrid projects to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment