Monday, March 5, 2012

A Rubber Stamp Weekend.

The the first of our company arrived from Alberta. I am so happy to have my BFF and her husband here for 10 days. I have known Mary and David for ... well let's not count the years and just say we met in University back in Saskatoon (that is in Saskatchewan for any visitors here who are not Canadian). That is also where I met my husband; we were all in the College of Pharmacy. Since most of us are now retired, I'll leave you to guess at how many years ago that was.

As is usual for me, I woke up much earlier than anyone else in the house, so I made some coffee and now have time to post - yay.

This past weekend, I again had the privilege of working at the Heartfelt Creations booth at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Event. I showed the Make & Take to the crafters who visited the booth. As always, it was great fun and I met a bunch of wonderful people, friends new and old. Big hugs go out to Lisa Blastick, my co-volunteer and a member of the design team over at HFC. Also special mention to Mitch and Caleb, the young men who run the booth and make it so much fun. They are just so enthusiastic and energetic, not to mention good salesmen and gentlemen!

My friend, Nadine, who was in town for the weekend, took this picture of us at the end of the day on Saturday. Thanks, girlfriend; I had a great time during your visit.

Are you wondering how much I spent at the event? That is another of those things that a lady never reveals, but I will say, I had a shopping list and I tried very hard to stick to it. It helped that my shopping time was curtailed, what with doing the M&T. Now I am anxious to try out all my new goodies.


One last parting shot of the M&T I demo'd at the show. They are just too stinkin' cute. I brought home a few of the many I made. Lots of ladies stopped by to make one of these darling little favour boxes, and we sold out of the packages of boxes by the end of the day.

My coffee has run out, so it must be time to run. See you all soon.






1 comment: