Friday, September 19, 2014

Babies, Babies Everywhere

It is true. I have four baby arrivals coming up that I need cards for. So I was thrilled to get my hands on the Sweet Lullaby paper collection by Heartfelt Creations recently. I also purchased the Sweet Lullaby, and Once Upon a Time dies, and the Sweet Lullaby Sentiments stamp set, all also by HFC.

These 4 cards came together so easily with all these coordinating products. All I had to add was some ribbon and buttons from my stash.







Then, I created the inside sentiment on my word program and printed it four times. All the cards are the same inside except for the color of the mat. Oh yes, and I made that `Little Angel` tag on the green card front. So that is it; four baby cards ready to go out. Easy Peasy, as they say. 

By the way, I just love the Sweet Lullaby die and am hoping for more opportunities to use it.





No comments:

Post a Comment