Sunday, March 3, 2013

Second time around

I decided to have a second go at the Just Rite Colour Challenge. Yellow is such a bright fun colour that I wanted a card to match.


I was in Michaels and came across these fun plaid and polka dot papers (Recollections) that were perfect for a fun take on the challenge. Then I found this cute floral ribbon in Hobby Lobby to match.

The cardstock is the same Bazzil paper that I used in the previous entry. I used Stampin'Up! dies to cut the medallions and the stamps are, of course, Just Rite - For All You Do. I stamped the frame with craft white ink and heat embossed in white. The words were stamped with Memories grey ink.



The white bow is Stampin'Up! satin ribbon and the bright little flower was something I had in my stash. This card puts a smile on my face.








A late addition to this post - again, I wanted to show the inside. I think the inside should be pretty as well. Here all I did was attach a 1" strip of the plaid paper horizontally, then layer a vertical length of the floral ribbon. Simple but effective.

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I really the paper you used and the stunning flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy, pretty card!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN! I just LOVE your mix of patterns here -- It's so cheerful!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete